In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Legacy European Tour (the trading name of Legacy Srl) and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
Consumer Code: indicates the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206.
Consumer: indicates the Customer who is a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out.
Customer: indicates the person who buys the ticket / pass from the Organizer, remotely via the Organizer’s Site.
Contract: indicates the Contract concluded for the purchase of the ticket.
Ticket: indicates the entrance ticket that allows access to the event.
Pass: indicates the bundle of multiple tickets that allow access to multiple events
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organiser Legacy Srl and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
a) The offer and sale on the Site https://legacyeuropeantour.com/ of tickets for the event Grand Open Qualifier / Classic Qualifier / Last Chance Qualifier / CommandFest constitute a distance contract governed by Chapter I, Title III (articles 45 et seq.) Of the Consumer Code and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, containing the regulation of electronic commerce.
b) These general conditions can be modified at any time. Any changes will be effective from the time of their publication on the Site in the “Terms and Conditions of Purchase” section on the https://legacyeuropeantour.com/ site. Users are therefore invited to access the Site regularly and to consult the most up-to-date version of the general conditions before making any purchase
c) The applicable general conditions are those in force on the date of transmission of the purchase order for the ticket / pass. Before proceeding to the conclusion of the Contract, the user is required to carefully read all the information that Legacy provides on the Site, both before and during the purchase procedure, and to examine and approve these conditions, by selecting the appropriate box. available to the user during the purchase process and before the conclusion of the Contract.
d) The purchase of tickets / passes on the Site can only take place after registering on the Site and is allowed both to users who have the capacity of Consumers and to users who do not have this quality.
e) To conclude the contract for the purchase of a ticket on the Site, the user must fill in an order form in electronic format and send it to the organizer, electronically, following the instructions that will appear from time to time on the Site. If applicable, the order form must be sent within the maximum time indicated on the Site. The contract is concluded when the order form reaches the server of the organizer.
Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, the user can identify and correct any data entry errors by following the instructions on the Site at the various stages of the purchase.
Once the order form has been registered, the organizer will send the Customer, to the e-mail address indicated, the order confirmation containing: a summary of the general and particular conditions applicable to the contract, the essential information relating to the ticket purchased, the detailed indication of the price, the means of payment used as well as information relating to the Customer Service contacts which the user can contact to request assistance and / or submit complaints. The order confirmation e-mail, which contains a link to the general conditions, constitutes the confirmation of the contract concluded on a durable medium pursuant to art. 51, paragraph 7, of the Consumer Code; the Customer acknowledges and acknowledges that, having sent this e-mail, the organizer has fulfilled the documentation obligations incumbent on it and that, therefore, the Customer is bound by the Contract and is, in particular, required to pay the Total Amount , regardless of receipt of the order confirmation e-mail, which depends on third parties and / or factors that are outside the organizer’s control (e.g. e-mail provider used by the user ).
Furthermore, tickets / passes cannot constitute the prize for prize events, falling or not falling within the scope of application of Presidential Decree 430/2001 or other reward or promotional initiatives (such as, by way of example, competitions or lotteries), except in the case of prior written authorization issued by the Organizer. The Customer declares that he will not use the Tickets / passes in violation of this provision and undertakes to hold the organizer harmless and indemnified from any damage that may arise from the violation of this guarantee.
1. For the safety of the people present at the Event as well as for reasons of public order or public safety, the management of the venue and the Organizer reserve the right to refuse entry and to carry out the security searches they deem appropriate.
2. All tickets or passes must be checked at the time of purchase, as errors cannot always be corrected.
3. Tickets can be refunded up to fifteen days before the start of the event. Tickets cannot be transferred. Passes cannot be refunded or transferred.
4. In the event that you are unable to participate due to any Covid-19 government regulation or restriction introduced after the date of purchase, eg. vaccinated passports, your ticket will be transferred to a future event and cannot be refunded after purchase.
5. If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organizer will give you the option to withhold or refund your tickets. If the Event is canceled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets.
6. If the Event is rescheduled, modified, moved or canceled, the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
7. Damaged or altered tickets or season tickets will become void and the holder will be denied admission to the tournament.
8. Tickets cannot be resold for profit. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been resold, they will be invalidated and the holder will be denied admission to the tournament.
9. We reserve the right to interrupt the sale of tickets in the event that the turnout at the polls is such that it is not possible to comply with the safety regulations provided by the host venue.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timetable of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control (unforeseeable circumstances, force majeure, regulatory provisions, provisions issued by the competent administrative authorities) without any obligation to refund or exchange tickets.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry or to expel a ticket holder whoever appears to be drunk, under the influence of drugs, shows signs of Covid-19 including high fever or persistent cough, refusals to wear the mask when required (unless they are able to do so due to an underlying health condition) behaving in a dangerous or inappropriate manner, for any other behavior that may cause harm, injury, annoyance and discomfort or for failure to comply with the Organiser’s reasonable requests.
12. Neither the Organizer nor the venue operator will be liable for any loss, damage, death or injury in any way caused unless the affected party has breached its legal obligations and such loss or damage is a direct result and reasonably foreseeable of the violation. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer will not be liable for the actions of third parties, including but not limited to exhibitors.
13. The Organizer declines all responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property caused to the Event.
14. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes during the Event by the Organizer and our trusted sponsors and partners.
15. It is a condition for your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made of the Event or any part of it.
16. Visitors are not allowed to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
17. Please check event details, times and parking rates before traveling as they may be subject to change.
18. Please check the route before you travel to make sure you arrive on time. The Organizer is not responsible for any delays due to travel inconveniences.
19. The Contract is subject to Italian law. This is without prejudice to the application to Consumer users who do not have their habitual residence in Italy of any more favorable and mandatory provisions provided for by the law of the country in which they have their habitual residence.
In the case of a Consumer user, the court of the place where the user resides or has elected domicile is competent for any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these general conditions or the Contract. In all cases where the customer is not a consumer, the competent court is that of Naples.